UltraSafe™ Data Center Security
TAPNET is committed to the highest level of security available, from your device to our data centers. We offer our UltraSafe™ three-tiered encryption process that delivers the highest level of backup data security available. And our primary data facilities are tier three and tier four grade security, which is military grade. The target reliability of each of these data centers is 99.9 -99.99% .
PRISM-Proof Data Encryption
TAPNET offers the most extensive NSA PRISM-proof military grade backup security. We call this three-tiered encryption process UltraSafe™.
With TAPNET, your data is:
- Locally encrypted
- Encrypted in transit during upload
- Encrypted at rest in the data center
No one has access to your data but you. Not even us. This encryption method is the same as that used by the military. Even data that is backed up on a local device with TAPNET is encrypted.
Military Grade Data Centers
TAPNET’s commitment to security extends to our data centers. Our primary facilities are tier III and IV facilities, and employ military-grade security.
Our data centers feature:
- Security with biometric credential requirements
- Fire suppression systems
- 24/7 online monitoring
- Temperature and humidity control
We’ve Got You Covered: Worldwide Data Center Infrastructure
TAPNET utilizes 15 global points of presence and operates out of several worldwide locations:
- 12 global data centers, including United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and South Africa
- These data centers are ISO9001 and ISO27001 certified
- Offices within the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Greece, Ukraine and India
TAPNET meets the backup needs of the most demanding client verticals. Our robust security features meet the stringent compliance needs of financial services, healthcare, legal, retail industries, and more.
Our security enables partners to meet or exceed the following regulations:
- EU US Safe Harbor
- SAS 70 Type II (Sarbanes-Oxley)
- PCI (Payment Card Industry)