Next Generation Backup
Combining bare metal with exchange granular
TAPNET offers ideal backup and security features for SMBs to any business. Your backups will be fast, safe, and reliable.
Combining these backup options helps us to improve and secure your cloud storage. Next generation backup option holds to following features:
- Bare metal backup and recovery for Exchange, SQL, Sharepoint, and more (optional)
- Native backup and recovery for Exchange 2010 servers
- Exchange Granular Recovery allows you to backup and recover by mailbox and by message
- Backup and recover laptops, workstations, fileservers, and files and folders.
- Military-grade encryption – three-tiers of protection for your business data
- Send transactionally consistent bare metal images of your backups to the cloud
TAPNET sends your backups safely to the cloud. We also boast these security features by doing the following:
- Data is encrypted locally (with Ultrasafe), in transit, and at rest in the data center
- Backup to your choice of data centers in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, or South Africa
In addition to high level security, we also enable compliance with the following:
- SAS 70 Type II (Sarbanes-Oxley)
- SSAE 16
- US EU Safe Harbor
Flexibility and Value
Standard with Tapnet backup
Using our cloud backup or sevices, does not limit you in the way that many online backup providers do – we believe that your cloud space is yours and should be used however you like.
- Purchasing cloud space with TAPNET means that you can use it however you like – your server cloud space doesn’t have to be used with a server, it can still be used for file and folder and fileservers too.
- Mobility – TAPNET allows you to view, share, and access your backups from anywhere, with any device with a web browser.
- Multi-destination backup – Use TAPNET to backup your local data to any destination, anywhere. Including external hard drives.
Management and control
TAPNET has the ability to monitor and manage your account remotely. Rest easy knowing that we have the ability to schedule your backups and apply remote backup policies at any time of day, keeping your data safe 24/7.
Our dashboard allows us to do the following remotely, on the fly:
- Create ne accounts
- Madify account details and storage quotas
- Assign bare metal backup licences, if needed
- Create or modify remote backup policies to apply to your account
- report on your backups and their success