Backup of Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, 2003, and 2007
Microsoft Exchange is one of the most popular email servers used by businesses of any size. TAPNET Backup – Advanced has a built-in Microsoft Exchange Backup Module that allows users to back up all critical data within Microsoft Exchange Server, including individual email, calendar, contact list, etc., which makes TAPNET Backup – Advanced an ideal backup software for Microsoft Exchange.
Microsoft Exchange Server Backup
- Full database-level backup of Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, 2003 and 2007
- Brick-level MS Exchange Backup, e.g. individual email, calendar, task, contact, journal, notes, etc.
- Backup of Outlook Express, e.g. *.pst, *.dbx, *.wab, etc.
- Backup of Opened File , which allows backing up of emails while they are opened or being edited
- Point-In-Time Recovery with its flexible retention policy settings allows users to restore to any version of a file from the archive collection.
- In-File Delta Backup allows backing up only the changes within a file.
- Incremental Backup boosts application efficiency since only modified files will be backed up.
- Automatic Backup through the built-in backup scheduler.
- Easy Backup Setting through user-friendly GUI. It provides single click selection of the data to be backed up or restored.
- Multi-layered Security with its 128-bit encryption and 128-bit SSL data transmission.
- Compression which saves the backup space and bandwidth during transmission.