Supports BSD / Linux / Unix / Solaris / HP-UX / etc.
Linux in its many flavors has become the norm in website and application hosting. Setting up an online backup using TAPNET Backup – Advanced can provide your servers with the data security needed to maintain the highest uptime possible. Install TAPNET Backup – Advanced on your servers and manage all of them through the web interface. Keep up-to-date backups of your OS configs, websites and databases with ease!
Linux, Unix, Solaris, BSD
- Full support of All Linux, Solaris, Unix, BSD based Operating Systems
- MySQL Database Support e.g. whole database or per-user or per-database backups.
- Unlimited Servers/Computers, install the software on all your servers.
- Centralized Web Management, manage your backup sets on all servers through the web.
- Command Line support allows you to run the software on servers without X windows.
- In-File Delta Backup allows backing up only the changes within a file.
- Incremental Backup boosts application efficiency since only modified files will be backed up.
- Automatic Backup through the built-in backup scheduler.
- MultiMulti-layered Security with its 128-bit encryption and 128-bit SSL data transmission.
- Compression which saves the backup space and bandwidth during transmission.